The team are all busy now at the event – so if you still need tickets please come to the SOFT DRINKS stand on site today (6th July) from midday.
If we do not sell out of Adult/Child tickets you may be able to still buy them on the gate from 18:30, but this can not be guaranteed.
2019 Ticket Prices
- Adult (18+) – £6.00 in advance (£12.00 on the day if available)
Teen (13-17) – £4.00 in advance (£8.00 on the day)SOLD OUT (9 June)
- Child (5-12) – £1.00 in advance (£2.00 on the day if available)
- Under 5’s – FREE
Where to buy
The team are all busy now at the event – so if you still need tickets please come to the SOFT DRINKS stand on site today (6th July) from midday. If we do not sell out of Adult/Child tickets you may be able to still buy them on the gate, but this can not be guaranteed.
- Only those with official wristbands will be admitted by the professional security team.
- Teen and children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and their mobile number written clearly on their wrist band. They must arrive at the same time as the responsible adult and are not allowed in the beer tent.
- Teen and child tickets can only be purchased with adult tickets, with a max of four per responsible adult.
- For safety reasons, under 18’s leaving the site will have to be accompanied by their responsible adult.
- Please do NOT bring your own alcohol on to site as our license does not allow it. Any alcohol not purchased on site will be confiscated either at the gate or on site. Our licensed bar will be run by volunteers and the cost of drinks will be reasonably priced as always. There will also be a soft drinks bar. Please note that without the profit from bar sales the event could not be funded – so bringing in your own booze risks the future of the event.
- We run the Challenge 25 scheme at our event so please make sure you have appropriate photo ID if you are or lucky enough to look younger than 25. Having an adult ticket is not proof of age.
- Under age drinking will not be tolerated. Underage drinkers will be removed from site, along with their responsible adult. Police are on standby to deal with such incidents.
- Our professional security team and volunteers have the right to be treated with respect. Any aggressive or disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from site. In the event of an under 18 being removed, the responsible adult will also need to leave and Police may be called.
- Ticket price is for entry only and does NOT include any food or drink.
- Food will be available to purchase on the night from multiple vendors.
- Please bring your own picnic chairs/blankets. Please be aware that in front of the stage will become a dance floor, so don’t position yourself too close! Gazebos are welcome if sited around the perimeter, do not have side panels and do not block the view of the band for others. Kindly pitch considerately as we would rather not have to ask you to move.
- Toilets and lighting will be on site.
- We strongly advise against bringing cars to the event. On site parking is very limited and restricted to disabled badge holders only.
- Please be respectful to local residents when leaving and keep noise to a minimum.
The show will go on whatever the weather! We hope you have an enjoyable evening.